Labels

Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Project

I have been wanting to redo this birdbath for quite some time.  It came with the house, tucked into the area where I now have my garden.  After cleaning, sanding, priming and repainting, it now has a new home in the center of my garden!
Since I am starting most of my plants from seeds, they are still too small to put in the garden, but I needed to see some color!  So, I found these plants at my local garden center and fell in love with them!  They are called Mossy Rockfoil.  I was told they will fill out and spread quite a bit so not to plant too many in one area.  I was also told to deadhead them often for faster growth.   It is so nice to finally see some color!

Flowers:  $ 12.62
Total Spent to Date:  $ 114.87

1 comment:

  1. I love how you are keeping a running tally of the money you are spending on this! I'm curious to see how much it will add up to!

    ReplyDelete