Labels

Friday, April 29, 2011

Unhappy Herbs and Mystery Plant -- Help!

ROSEMARY AND LAVENDER

I recently transplanted my rosemary and lavender from pots in my window to the garden.  I had come to the conclusion that I had overwatered them during the winter.  Although I see a bit of new growth near the base of the lavender, neither plant is looking healthy or perking up as I had hoped.  The leaves are all very pale and somewhat spotted.  Any suggestions?  Is it too late? 

MYSTERY PLANT

I recently found a few of these plants in a neglected garden, so of course I transplanted them to mine!  But I have no idea what they are!  Does anybody recognize it?

5 comments:

  1. I know with your TLC, your garden will look fabulous in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine! Patience is definitely required in gardening! I am so anxious to finally see it full of color.

    And yes....free plants are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the deleted comment ~ was repeating words. Glad that you have identified your mystery plant Jennifer. Sometimes lucky dip plants turn out to be star players :)

    ReplyDelete